12CH Dual HDD 1080P Vehicle Mobile DVR
TS-9212-NVR With a strong, robust design with a cast aluminium enclosure, this MNVR boasts 3G/4G, GPS, G-Sensor and WiFi so it is a reliable video surveillance system, you can download real time video as well as have live vehicle tracking. It also has standard aviation ports, which provide stable connections between cameras and the unit, making sure all the functions aren’t affected by shaking or teasing. Plus many more features, providing you with everything you need to keep on top of your fleet, is good for controlling tenders.
● H.264 Video format.
● 12 video input, 1 video output, full real-time video (12 IPC 720P / 960P / 1080P).
● 12 audio input, 1 audio output, and video synchronous recording.
● Supports 1*VGA output, 1*CVBS video output.
● Recording image quality support 1-14 levels adjustable.
● Use a dedicated file system to improve the life of the hard disk; can not manually modify the hard disk storage video, audio data, can be more reliable evidence.
● Pull-type hard disk box, support two 2.5-inch 7mm or one 2.5-inch 15mm hard drives.
● eSATA*1, backup video data become more faster. USB 3.0*1, make backup video data become more faster, software
upgrades and maintenance more convenient.
● Support 12 channels video, audio playback at the same time.
● Support video, playback, network monitoring synchronization.
● With user password management function.
● 12CH alarm input,3CH alarm output (2CH relay output,1CH 12V output), 2CH analog input.
● Support max 24hrs off delay.
● DC8-36V wide range voltage supply to adapt to vehicle voltage fluctuations.
● Support two-way shared 12V, 1A power output, support for two-way sharing 5V, 1A power output.
● RS232 *3, RS485 *2 (PTZ control).
● Two-way voice intercom interface.
● G-sensor function.
● Military standards anti-vibration
● Dual HDD SSD 4G
● Up to 4TB Storage
● HD 1080P H.264
● Live Vehicle Tracking
● Real time Video Recording
● Built-in GPS/Glonass, WIFI, 4G and G-sensor
12 Channel Dual HDD Mobile NVR
Graphical Interfaces, Chinese/English/Portuguese/Russian/French/Turkish optional
TES Proprietary Format
12 *1080P/960P/720P IPC
1 Channel PAL/NTSC Output, 1.0Vp-p，75Ω，Pin Aviation Connector
1 Channel VGA Support 1920*1080, 1280*960P, 1280*720 Resolution
1 /4/9 Screen Display
PAL:100 Frames; NTSC:120 Frames
12 Channels Independent Input 600Ω
Sound And Image Synchronization
4KByte / s / channel
14MByte / hour / channel
2 * 2.5'' SATA HDD(7mm thick), max 1 * 4TB(15mm)
1* SD, Support 64GB/128GB/256GB
14 levels adjustable
12 Channels Independent Input. High Voltage Trigger
Analog alarm input
2 channels analog alarm input
3 Channels Independent output (2 relay, 1 DC 12v output)
2 * USB (front USB3.0)
Supports backup files via E-SATA port
Wire line Access
With one RJ45 Ethernet Port
Optional can extend One Wifi Module
Optional, can extend 2pcs 3G/4G Modules
Optional, can extend GPS/GLONASS Module
Optional, can extend 2*Canbus Modules
DC8-36V 5% ≤12W
-40℃~ +70℃ ≤80%
235 (L) *190 (W) *80 (H) mm（with holder）
3.2KG (without HDD)/unit
3.4KG (without HDD)/unit
High level MNVR can widely work in logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies or fleets, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries., require up to 12 cameras.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.