12CH Dual HDD 1080P Vehicle Mobile DVR
TS-9212 MDVR with a strong, robust design and a cast aluminium enclosure, this MDVR provides 3G/4G, GPS, G-Sensor and WiFi for options, as a reliable video surveillance system, the user can download video as well as live vehicle tracking in real time. It also has standard aviation connector, which provide stable connections between cameras and the DVR, making sure all the functions aren’t affected by shaking or vibrating.
● H.264/H.265 video format.
● 12 video input, 1 video output, full real-time video (12 960H / 720P / 960P / 1080P).
● 12 audio input, 1 audio output, and video synchronous recording.
● Supports 1*VGA output, 1*CVBS video output.
● Recording image quality support 1-14 levels adjustable.
● Use a dedicated file system to improve the life of the hard disk; can not manually modify the hard disk storage video, audio data, can be more reliable evidence.
● Pull-type hard disk box, support two 2.5-inch 7mm or one 2.5-inch 15mm hard drives.
● eSATA*1, backup video data become more faster. USB 3.0*1, make backup video data become more faster, software
upgrades and maintenance more convenient.
● Supports 12 channel video, audio playback at the same time.
● Supports video, playback, network monitoring synchronization.
● With user password management function.
● 12CH alarm input,3CH alarm output (2CH relay output,1CH 12V output), 2CH analog input.
● Supportmax 24hrs off delay.
● DC9-36V wide range voltage supply to adapt to vehicle voltage fluctuations.
● Supports two-way shared 12V, 1A power output, support for two-way sharing 5V, 1A power output.
● RS232 *3, RS485 *2 (PTZ control).
● Two-way voice intercom interface.
● G-sensor function.
● Military standards anti-vibration
● Dual HDD SSD Lockable
● HD 1080P H.264/H.265
● Up to 4TB Storage
● Live Vehicle Tracking
● Real time Video Recording
● Built-in GPS/Glonass, WIFI, 4G and G-sensor
12 Channel Mobile DVR (HDD)
Graphical interfaces, Chinese/English/Portuguese/Russian/French/Turkish optional
TES proprietary format
1 channel PAL/NTSC output, 1.0Vp-p，75Ω，pin aviation connector
1 channel VGA support 1920*1080，1280*720，1024*768 resolution
1/4/12 Screen Display
PAL: 25frames/Sec; NTSC: 30frames/Sec
PAL:300 Frames; NTSC:360 Frames
12 channels independent input 600Ω
Sound and image synchronization
Video Taking Up Of Hard Disk
4KByte / s / channel
Audio Taking Up Of Hard Disk
14MByte / hour / channel
2*2.5'' SATA HDD(7mm thick),max 1*4TB(15mm)
1*SD, Supports 64GB/128GB/256GB
14 levels adjustable
12 Channels Independent Input, activated by high voltage
Analog Alarm Input
2 channels analog alarm input
3 Channels Independent output (2 relay,1 DC 12v output)
2*USB (front USB3.0)
Support backup files via E-SATA port
Wire Line Access
Can extend one RJ45 Ethernet Port
Can extend one Wifi Module Inside
Can extend two FDD-LTE/TD-LTE/WCDMA/CDMA2000 Modules Inside
Can extend GPS/GLONASS Module Inside
Supports 3*RS232 extensible, easy to connect with other vehicle equipment
Supports 2*RS485 extensible, easy to connect with other vehicle equipment or PTZ Camera
One channel pulse speed
Can extend Intercom module inside
Can extend G-Sensor module inside
Can extend 2*Canbus module inside
Supports 2 amplifiers, 1 Inside and1 outside bus (default non-standard, need to select O function)
DC 9-36V 5% ≤12W
-40℃~ +70℃ ≤80%
235 (L) *190 (W) * 80 (H) mm（with Holder）
3.2KG (without HDD)/unit
3.4KG (without HDD)/unit
High level MDVR can widely work in logistics vehicles, long-distance passenger transport, dangerous goods transport, bus companies or fleets, vehicle rental, taxi and other industries, require up to 12 cameras.
1： MDVR does not start？
a: Please check the power supply of the host to see if the power of the host is connected correctly and whether there is real voltage to the host
b: Whether the key switch of the host is locked
c: Whether the ignition control line of the host is connected properly,
d: whether there is a control voltage input (when testing in the office, the ignition control line is directly connected to the positive pole of the host power input)
2：The hard disk video recorder automatically restarts after a few minutes of startup or often crashes？
a: Input voltage is unstable or too low
b: The hard disk wiring is loose or poorly connected
c: Hard disk has bad sectors
d: Poor heat dissipation, too much dust, and the machine operating environment is too harsh
e: Inadequate installation of anti-vibration facilities
3:The remote control does not work?
a: Check the power section on the remote control
b: If the hard disk is installed, check whether the hard disk is inserted in place
4:Can't enter the settings menu?
The factory default of this machine is to automatically record when the system is started, unless it is manually stopped or the system is powered off;
to enter the setting menu, you must first stop the recording with the stop button on the remote control, and then press the menu button to enter.